Please consider joining Central Reform Temple and sharing with us in the continuing development of our spiritual community. We offer Sabbath Services, holiday celebrations, educational and social programs, and community service projects throughout the year. Members also have full access to the pastoral services of Rabbi Berman.
As a member, by offering both your financial support and your volunteer time and talents, you will be demonstrating your personal commitment to the sacred ideals of Judaism, and your belief in a liberal, inclusive Jewish alternative for the people of Boston and surrounding areas.
Membership Levels: August 1, 2016 – July 31, 2017
Each membership level includes a number of seats for High Holy Day Services, plus seats for children under the age of 18.
- Individual: $700 (includes one seat)
- Family: $1,400 (includes two seats)
- Individual: $900 (includes two seats)
- Family: $1,800 (includes four seats)
- Individual: $1,150 (includes three seats)
- Family: $2,300 (includes six seats)
- Individual: $1,400 (includes four seats)
- Family: $2,800 (includes eight seats)
- One full-time student: $90 (includes one seat)
Pledge levels are set each year so that each member supports a fair share of the work of our congregation. We are, however, ready to work with individuals to accommodate differing financial circumstances through payment plans or sliding scale pledges. Our Treasurer will be happy to have a confidential conversation to accommodate these requests. Please contact us by phone (617-262-1202) or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would prefer to join by mail, simply print, complete and return the Membership Application PDF.